Registration details will be announced soon!
IDA aims at being an accessible symposium by keeping the registration fees low. Moreover, it traditionally encourages students to participate in the symposium and therefore offers special students rates. Early registration deadline will be announced shortly!
Registration Fees (Tentative)
- Registration fees are tentative and may change when registration is open.
- Registration is only possible through this website.
- Registration is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Registration fees are to be paid in euros.
- Please indicate special requirements w.r.t. food and mobility during the registration process.
Formal invitation letters to the symposium will be sent only to people whose work has been accepted for presentation at the conference, and only on explicit request.
* To be eligible for the strongly reduced student rate, students (BSc / MSc / PhD) need to provide a link towards an institutional website that clearly mentions them as students; if you are not mentioned on such a website, please send proof of being a student in PDF format to the General chair.
** During the registration process, please provide a link to your official academic (university, research institute) home page.
The registration fees include:
- all sessions
- coffee breaks
- social events: opening reception and banquet dinner